sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION




Start your day of by being positive, forget what happened yesterday and free yourself from all worries and stress. 

Look into the mirror and say as many POSITIVE affirmations as you feel comfortable - do this every morning when you wake up, and before you go to sleep at night. 

If you are unsure of what to say, do not worry - at first this kind of process can feel unnatural, however you will soon learn to come up with your own affirmations. 



Here are a few to start you of; 


-I recognise my body as a good friend.

-My heart is open and I am willing to release all resistance.

-I breathe freely and fully. Breath is the basis of life. 

-I have my own set of talents and abilities.

-I now release anger in positive ways.

-I love and appreciate myself. 

Like this status if you know that changes in your life will begin as soon as you are willing to change...